The abuse and misuse of e-mail or messenger by a Phbworx (COMPANY) Independent Distributor and/or Selling merchant is a serious problem. The COMPANY will not tolerate SPAM.
Definition of UCE (Unsolicited Commercial E-mail or Messenger), or SPAM:
• The bulk UCE, promotional material, or other forms of solicitation sent via e-mail that advertise any IP address belonging to COMPANY or any URL (domain) that is linked to https://phbworx.com or other web sites owned or operated by COMPANY
• The use of web pages set up on ISPs (Internet Service Providers) that allow SPAM (also known as “ghost sites”) that directly or indirectly reference customers to domains or IP addresses linked by https://phbworx.com or other web sites owned or operated by COMPANY
• Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to facilitate a means to SPAM.
• Forging or misrepresenting message headers, whether in whole or in part, to mask the true origin of the message.
For further information on mail abuse, please visit http://www.ftc.gov/
Repercussions of SPAM:
Across the Web, it is generally accepted that SPAM is an inconsiderate and improper business practice. SPAM is not only harmful because of its negative impact on consumer attitudes toward COMPANY, but it can also overload COMPANY, resources and other services.
Since it is unsolicited, users who receive SPAM often become angry and send complains to our service providers. It can cause negative consumer attitudes and drain resources. The COMPANY strives to maintain favorable business relationships in the Web community and obviously will not allow any practice that threatens these relationships.
Consequences for use of SPAM:
COMPANY reserves the right to terminate, without warning, any Independent Distributor’s and Selling Merchant’s that violates this policy. Usage of COMPANY services constitutes acceptance and understanding of this policy. COMPANY reserves the right to decide what it considers “SPAM”, “UCE”, “mail bombing”, “messenger boosting” or “bulk e-mail”, and to determine from all of the evidence whether or not the e-mail recipients were from an “opt-in” e-mail list or in any form of acceptance.
If an independent distributor or a Selling Merchant’s website is mentioned in a SPAM complaint, said party may be subject to suspension or termination.
COMPANY will not allow the actions of a spammer to compromise the PHBWORX community. As such, the COMPANY reserves the right to the following actions against a violating party:
• Termination of position and Website immediately without a refund of any kind,
• Forfeit use of all COMPANY services,
• Face a possible fine of not less than 10,000.00 pesos
• The violating party exposes himself/herself to all civil and criminal liabilities in the jurisdictions applicable.
Please Note: Independent distributor and / or Selling Merchant must pay Php10,000.00 to Php25,000.00 to the COMPANY’S service providers for excessive SPAM complaints. If an Independent distributor and / or Selling Merchant is the user who is violating the SPAM policy that results in the COMPANY having to pay the Php10,000.00 to Php25,000.00 penalty, the violating party WILL BE HELD PERSONALLY RESPONSIBLE AND MUST PAY THE FINE.
COMPANY reserves the right to determine what violates its No SPAM Policy.
*This SPAM (UCE) Accepted Use Policy and all other COMPANY policies are subject to change by the COMPANY without notice. Continued usage of the services after a change to this policy is implemented and posted on the COMPANY site constitutes acceptance by theIndependent distributor and / or Selling Merchant of such change or policy. The COMPANY encourages all Independent distributors and/or Selling Merchants to regularly review and check the https://phbworx.com site for any changes or additions.